10 signs of healthy friendship
2022-09-05 11:52:41 BdST
2023-09-25 15:30:16 BdST
Live Desk: A toxic friendship can impact your mental health adversely while a healthy one can be therapeutic, Hindustan Times reported.
To recognize healthy friendships, one must keep in mind tips the following tips to make better choices:
- A good friend will always understand when you are not available and wait for you till you are in a position to talk to them.
- It is not easy to share information with someone. You can only trust a good friend to keep your secrets safe with them.
- A friend should feel proud of you and your achievements; if they are not, they are not your real friends.
- You don't need to pretend like you are someone else in the company of a true friend.
- Again, a good friend will not divulge your secrets and misuse them.
- One-sided friendship doesn't survive for long. It should be two-way.
- True friends don't take things to their heart.
- If you are in a healthy friendship, you will look forward to spending time with your friend.
- A friendship that survives the test of time is a bond that will remain intact forever.
- If your friend makes fun of you behind your back or mocks and teases you in a manner that you don't like it shows a lack of respect for you.